Denver, CO – Ohiya Networks has officially launched its new virtual classroom platform. The platform is designed to improve the effectiveness of virtual teaching and learning and further reduce teacher/student frustrations.
In early 2020, the Ohiya Networks team worked hard to develop and roll out their virtual classroom platform in just a matter of months. It became a solution that has kept schools safely serving their students and teachers throughout the pandemic.
The team consistently adds new features to address teacher and student frustrations that often develop with traditional online learning platforms. Key areas that they’ve managed to tackle include eliminating multiple online platforms and providing accessibility across a variety of devices while still being able to deliver multimodality teaching.
The company’s current educational clientele has been upgraded to access the platform’s improved features and benefits. They’ve expressed their appreciation that the platform doesn’t require any new learning curve for the advanced solutions at their fingertips.
As CJ Arellano, Assistant Principal, Global Village Academy, Aurora, Colorado, noted, Ohiya Networks is the “seamless solution for remote learning needs.”
Among the top 3 reasons educational institutions have provided for switching to Ohiya Networks virtual classroom are:
- Fiscal budget savings: Administrators can consolidate payments and save up to 30% by eliminating legacy systems and reducing the number of online platform subscriptions.
- Improved teacher experience: It’s accessible across all devices for teachers and students. It also improved communication among teachers, between teachers and parents, administrators and teachers.
- Enhanced student experience: It provides a seamless remote learning experience for students and gives them easy access to all their virtual classroom needs within the same platform.
“Ohiya Networks understands how the virtual classroom experience impacts teachers and student learning. We are very pleased working with Ohiya Networks and their customer support is top-notch,” says Arellano.
The Ohiya virtual classroom platform offers an enhanced multimodality teaching experience through:
- A browser-based, encrypted, and secure virtual classroom system accessible across devices and browsers
- Clear HD teleconferencing without the need for an app download
- Better teacher classroom management support from managing participants to arranging screens exactly the way they’re needed
- Scalability for increased or decreased student enrolment
- Enhanced student interactions with quizzes, polls, whiteboards
- Improved communication with real-time file sharing, text chat, and more
The company has now set its sights on ensuring that the platform continues to be a robust addition to the teaching and learning experience that will address online and virtual learning concerns post-pandemic.
According to Claudio Garcia, founder and CEO of Ohiya Networks, “virtual learning is something I’m very passionate about. For me, it’s about improving education for teachers and kids and making it easier for the teaching and learning experience online to be more cohesive for everyone.”
About Ohiya Networks
Ohiya Networks is a leading teleconferencing service helping educational and business institutions modernize through a unified communications solution. The company’s virtual classroom platform has saved institutions up to 30% on operating expenses while enhancing the teaching and learning experience.
With offices based in San Francisco, Denver, and Miami, the company is quickly deploying its virtual classroom platform throughout the US while providing increased client support. For more information about Ohiya Networks and its virtual classroom platform, visit www.ohiyanetworks.com/remote-learning.
Company Name: Ohiya Networks
Contact Person: Stephen Meadows
Country: United States