Olfactory Biosciences’ Special Season One Month Only prices are 60% from regular $ 49.95
PHILADELPHIA, PA / December 11, 2015 / Olfactory Biosciences Corp. (OLFC) is pleased to offer its entire line of advanced natural medicines at a Special Season Price of $ 19.95. Applying topical medicine is just rubbing a small amount of the medicine gel to the end of your nostrils. Just in time for the holiday season so the consumer can have self-help for most ordinary conditions. https://www.noxoinfo.com
The lineup of the advanced innovative topical medicines include:
1. HungerMgmt(TM) Provides hours of relief from cravings and overeating.
2. Sensopath(TM) Relief from sensory issues and challenges that have the potential to trigger coping responses.
3. Exanstres(TM)Less stress and anxiety related to difficult issues in your life.
4. Somaklin(TM) Less anxiety, panic, and help with PTSD using the natural topical balm. Help in gaining calm and control.
5. Sambigan(TM) Helps get your body into a restful state that then lets your body do the rest by having a night’s natural sleep,
6. Nootravate(TM) A natural way to improve your memory and increase your power to recall data, information, and stored memories.
7. Studibuddy(TM) Avoid the dangerous trend of taking chemical drugs and excel with natural help and memory enhancement.
8. Emoodal(TM) Makes people feel in the best Mood in a calm-energy state.
9. NOXO Odor Defense Pro(TM) A great, natural way to relieve the distress and symptoms associated with noxious odors.
For more information go to: https://www.noxoinfo.com.
Ingredients: See https://www.noxoinfo.com
About Olfactory Biosciences Corp.
Olfactory Biosciences Corp. develops products targeting olfactory receptors in the nose for the desired effect. These topical medicine products can modify behavior or provide relief to common behavior challenges such as anxiety, sensory issues or help with weight control.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements by the Company, statements regarding the NOXO product line, optimism related to the business, expanding ales and other statements in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company’s business. and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings under “risk factors” and elsewhere. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this press release.
Richard Stevenson, President
Olfactory Biosciences Corp.
333 E. Lancaster Ave. Suite 317
Wynnewood, PA 19096, USA