Panama Relocation Tours have announced their new tour dates of Panama for 2018. These tour dates give people who are thinking of moving to Panama a chance to explore what the country has to offer.
An expert in moving to Panama has today announced their new all-inclusive tour dates for 2018. Panama Relocation Tours is a leader in their field who provide tours of Panama with expert advice and guidance.
The all-inclusive tours last six days and unlike other touring companies there is no selling involved. The tour is aimed at helping people understand what Panama has to offer and provides the information and guidance a person needs to make the choice if moving to Panama is the right decision for them.
Panama Relocation Tour Dates 2018
January 13th- January 18th
February 24th-March 1st
March 10th-March 15th
April 14th- April 19th
May 12th-May 17th
June 9th-June 14th
July 14th-July 19th
August 4th-August 9th
September 8th-September 13th
October 6th-October 11th
December 1st-December 6th
Each year tens of thousands of people think about moving to Panama but due to the lack of information available, the majority of them don’t follow their dreams. Panama Relocation Tours is a company that was set up to help people to follow their dreams. The company provides a service that allows people to see the real Panama.
Jackie Lange, the owner of Panama Relocation Tours, said: “Moving abroad offers people a new exciting lifestyle. Our tour provides people with the information they need on what Panama is really like.”
Those looking to go on the Panama tour will pay one flat fee for the Tour which will include all ground transportation, lodging, and meals during the Official Tour PLUS a flight back to Panama City after the tour!”
Everyone on tour receives a ROLODEX which is full of information, including:
– Health insurance companies – little trick to save an extra 30%
– Private hospitals, Doctors, Dentists, and specialists
– How to find a rental.. and things to watch out for
– How to get BIG discounts on many purchases in Panama
– CPA’s with expat & Panamanian experience
– Meet with Attorney to learn about visa options and business structures
– Shipping and moving companies (Tips for saving money, too)
– What it takes to start a business in Panama.. and which businesses are off limits.
– Pet relocation (my step-by-step guide for a smooth transition)
– Trustworthy real estate agents and property managers (they are hard to find)
– How to get online orders (Amazon) and mail delivered to you
– Selling on Amazon – Without touching products
– The best way to take title to a property if you decide to buy
– How to send and receive faxes without using a fax machine
– We will help you set up an Offshore Bank Account!
– How to get 2.5%.. compounded daily.. on a savings account … without a CD
– Typical budgets in various areas (some or more or less than others)
– How to get phone calls to/from your country in Panama… for free
– How to bring a gun in to Panama and get a permit (or buy one here)
– How to ship precious metals in to Panama.. tax free!
– Where to buy precious metals like gold and silver in Panama.
– Learn How to Fund Your Life Overseas… Little Ways to Make Big Money
– Step-by-step CHECKLIST of things to do BEFORE you move to Panama
– Best place to buy or rent a car, and MUCH more.
To learn more about Panama Relocation Tours, please visit https://panamarelocationtours.com/
About Panama Relocation Tours
The company’s owner is Jackie Lange who has lived in 4 countries, moved 22 times and visited 26 countries. She has plenty of great experience in relocating to a foreign country. She and her husband discovered the hidden gem of Panama.
Company name – Panama Relocation Tours, Inc.
Media Contact – Jackie Lange