AB Consultants, Inc. (http://www.abconsultantsinc.com/) Government and private sector organizations in Maryland, Virginia and the D.C. area in need of high-quality engineering services should look no further than AB Consultants Inc. AB is a multidisciplinary firm offering specialties ranging from water resource and geotechnical engineering to land surveying and subsurface utility exploration. Rather than finding several different companies to complete one project, you can hire AB to do it all.
In addition to offering a wide selection of services, AB’s staff is committed to quality control and assurance for all their clients and projects. As a certified minority business, you can also fulfill any DBE/MBE requirements when you work with AB.
AB’s precise land surveyors work with top-of-the-line instruments and equipment to perform topographic and boundary surveys, bathymetric surveys, construction and field stakeouts, layout work, mapping, highway and floodplain analyses and property determinations. The staff even utilizes unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for drone surveys.
Subsurface Utility Exploration
The team of experienced designators and locators in AB’s Subsurface Utility Exploration (SUE) department utilizes air-vacuum excavation methods to locate and expose underground utilities. The office and field staff will work together using past utility records and physical fieldwork to locate and map out the depth and elevation of utility pipes.
CCTV Pipeline Assessments
CCTV pipeline inspection and assessment is the state-of-the-art method for viewing the condition and integrity of internal infrastructure — typically storm drainage and sanitary sewers — to plan for maintenance, rehabilitation or replacement.
AB has a Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) truck equipped with the hardware, software and equipment to perform CCTV pipeline inspections. The company’s NASSCO certified operators/technicians operate a self-propelled camera to inspect the pipelines and will later develop an assessment.
Construction Management and Inspection
AB has experienced, certified construction inspectors who can perform necessary services during construction for quality assurance/control. The geotechnical tests the staff will perform will ensure the contractor has achieved necessary compaction and bearing values. Other tests will measure concrete and structural steel to ensure safety and accuracy.
As a multidisciplinary engineering firm, AB offers several different forms of engineering services, including:
- Site Civil Engineering: Site Civil Engineering services from AB include landscape architecture, retaining walls and structural engineering, subdivision design and commercial and residential structural design.
- Civil Engineering and Transportation: AB’s Civil Engineering department focuses on highway design and engineering, maintenance of traffic design and ensuring ADA accessibility in every project.
- Utility Engineering: Pipeline design is the main goal of AB’s Utility Engineering team, including water and sewer design, valves and meter vault design and utility relocations.
- Water Resources Engineering: AB’s Water Resources staff has a hand in any project involving water, such as stream restoration, stormwater management and erosion control.
- Geotechnical Engineering: From pavement and foundation design to materials sampling and testing, AB’s in-house materials testing laboratory allows them to perform high-quality Geotechnical Engineering services — an offering many prime firms do not provide.
- Environmental Engineering: The Environmental Engineering team at AB specializes in wetland and forest conservation, natural resources, ESA hazardous materials and environmental permits.
To learn more about AB and their wide range of service offerings http://www.abconsultantsinc.com/services/, you can visit their website at http://www.abconsultantsinc.com/contact-us/ or call their Lanham office at 301-306-3091.
Business Name: AB Consultants Inc. – Lanham Office
Address: 9450 Annapolis Rd, Lanham, MD 20706
Phone: (301) 306-3091
Business Name: AB Consultants Inc. – Baltimore Office
Address: 7020 Tudsbury Rd, Windsor Mill, MD 21244
Phone: (443) 729-2650
Company Name: AB Consultants Inc
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: (301) 306-3091
Country: United States