BR USEDOM REAL ESTATE, LLC will launch their crowdfunding campaign – Development of Holiday apartments and leisure facilities at the island of Usedom / Baltic See in Germany.
- Encouragingly substantial sales in year one and growing steadily through year three.
- Gross margin moderate and improving over the span of the plan.
- Net profit/sales to be positive by the second year.
- A loyal, high-class clientele.
- High quality of projects.
- Realization ONLY when a return of at least 10% is achieved;
- Stringent, constantly accompanying controlling from the beginning of the property selection to the construction measures and the sales proceeds.
- Invest in quality well cared for properties that are priced within the local market range.
- Locate only well qualified property buyers.
- Generate passive income.
BR expects a strong rate of growth at the start of operations. Below are the expected financials for our next years:
Sales Forecasts / Net profit calculation:
Mrs. Rother will start with the sale of the holidays after one year they started the development.
• The amounts invested can be secured in the land register of each property.
• The executing construction companies provide a contractual performance guarantee for their trades. (Hermes guarantee) this only takes place after the order has been placed.
Project is expected to be completed within 36 months – Construction period 3 years.
Total Projected Cost:
Total estimated costs are expected to be approximately: US20,000,000.00 US Dollar.
BR Group is committed to obtaining and providing the monies necessary to institute and complete this project in a timely manner.
Any and all monies provided by the Georgia’s Economy Ministry will be expended on this project.
For more information about BR USEDOM REAL ESTATE, LLC’s crowdfunding campaign, please visit:
Company Name: BR USEDOM REAL ESTATE, LLC
Contact Person: Media Relations
Country: United States