phone.systems™ has announced the release of version 2.8 of their powerful, cloud-based communications system for businesses and call centers worldwide.
In 2012, DIDWW launched phone.systems™, a business-class Phone System designed with ultimate flexibility and simplicity in mind. With phone.systems™, customers enjoy a rich set of features and have complete freedom to choose their trunk provider as well as the extension device or application they wish to use – thanks to the extensive SIP feature stack. Administrators love the quick and easy provisioning using the powerful drag and drop editor which sees a full business to set up and taking calls within minutes.
phone.system™ supports many features you would expect to pay additional for, right out the box. The call.center™ and call recording is part of the standard offering, together with over 25 of the most common features, all neatly wrapped in an innovative pricing structure based on a per-channel model, with a near-infinite amount of users, making this a very attractive proposition for any company.
“We’re extremely proud of how our phone.system™ offering has matured over the years, and in our teams’ ability to quickly respond to the market need, which speaks directly to our values of a company who is committed to the continuous improvement of our platform and functionality,” says Edwin Terek, the founder of DIDWW.
Version 2.8 will see impressive new features and functionality to further enhance and support today’s essential security standards.
- Encryption for SIP-Accounts – support for TLS encryption, as well as encrypted media types SRTP-SDES and SRTP-DTLS
- Combo-search tool – find any related resource with a single search request.
- Avatar support – new contact avatars appear in the Phone.Systems™ and call.center™ softphone application.
- Improvements to the Call Logs section –
– Call chart names and descriptions updated.
– Refreshed Call Log charts – Visual improvements to the displayed data.
– Contact statistics and contact charts now support additional charts for Total Calls, Total Lost Calls
– Contact avatars are included in the Call Logs section.
- Mobile-friendly Improvements – responsive and enhanced for mobile users.
- System alerts – email notifications about certain critical events that have occurred on the phone.systems™ account.
“phone.systems™ is another way we bring quick value to our customers, and it really fits in so well with our offering of virtual numbers from over 78 countries. With a rich and complete product portfolio, we’re the best partner to help our customers to hit the ground running and support their journey to market success,” concludes Karolis Jurys, the Commercial Manager at DIDWW.
DIDWW is a platform for telecommunication professionals with full self-service access and real-time provisioning, API and all the necessary building blocks for the ultimate control over voice and SMS services.
The company offers the largest fully compliant international coverage of local, national, mobile, toll-free voice and SMS-enabled virtual phone numbers, two-way local and global SIP trunks, access to local emergency services, flexible capacity options, free global number portability, number selection tool, and more.
DIDWW delivers premium quality services to thousands of operators worldwide through a private and fully geo-redundant network with mission-critical reliability and guaranteed SLA. Their customers enjoy advanced solutions coupled with a unique service experience and superior value, all driven by a highly motivated team of professionals.
Company Name: DIDWW
Contact Person: Rugile Bertule
Phone: +1 (212) 933-90-60
Country: United States