Wallbarn is at the forefront of developments in the green roofing sector and has always provided products that combine top quality ingredients with user friendly, hassle-free maintenance.
Our bespoke design allows us to supply the best quality vegetation to site. The fully established, mature sedum or wildflower plants, are contained within easy-to-carry trays which click together to form an almost invisible join.
An instant modular green roof
- Our M-Tray® green roof system consists of specially-designed modular trays containing superior, engineered substrate and fully established flowering sedum
- Easy-to-carry trays which click together to form a seamless green roof
- Fully established sedum plants nurtured from seed at our own UK nurseries
- Mature, established vegetation
- Click-together trays create seamless connection
- Easy to transport and install
- Specially-mixed substrate for longevity of plant life
- 100mm deep cavities for healthy roots
- Optimum drainage means stronger plants
- No sharp edges or mess meaning minimum disruption to plants, deck structure and inhabitants!
What makes the M-Tray® green roof unique?
Why choose a modular green roof
The purpose of M-Tray® is to enhance rooftop living. The main advantages of modular over roll-out green roof systems include convenience and speed of installation, futureproofing, and the delivery of instant results.
All the elements required for a successful green roof have been measured and installed into the M-Tray® modules at the nursery.
Users can feel confident that the plants, growing medium and filtration components are suitable and compatible, and at the correct level to give strong, healthy growth over the long term.
Healthy and strong
The trays are grown for a period of at least 6 months and all will have been through at least one spring growing season; so the plants are well established, healthy and strong, and fully integrated into the substrate (unlike sedum blankets, which are not).
Mess and disruption are big issues with roll-out systems.
Moving bags of aggregate-based substrate onto rooftops is fraught with risk – the aggregate goes everywhere and as it is so granular, it can damage waterproofing membranes very easily. Sedum blankets are also supplied rolled up, so the plants get damaged during the transport and installation process.
This is not the case with the M-Tray® green roof modules.
For more information, contact email@example.com today.
Company Name: Wallbarn Ltd
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: 020 8916 2222
Country: United Kingdom