LATIN AMERICA (April 25, 2018). Having an updated and active profile on LinkedIn today is a must for every entrepreneur, executive or professional, who wants to maintain a network of important business contacts and that will generate results that can go from increasing sales in your company or Even a call to a new job position.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, there are thousands of people who have not taken this social network seriously and mistakenly think that only by opening their profile and uploading some data will results be achieved. Nothing further from reality, because there are several aspects that should be taken into account if you want to improve your profile.
“Sometimes I hear businessmen and executives complain about the lack of sales or job options. This is something ironic because only on LinkedIn today are more than 500 million users and the vast majority of professional profiles; So there are thousands of those famous opportunities that they do not see, “said Fernando Basto, a lecturer and entrepreneur with more than 19 years of experience in digital marketing, social networks and around 10 thousand followers on LinkedIn.
Some of the main recommendations proposed by Mr. Basto, at least to begin to optimize the personal presence in this network, are the following:
- Fund: Find a fund that relates to your activity, business, entrepreneurship or company.
- Contacts: Important to show that you have worried about expanding your network of contacts or network.
- Review: How do you generate value? What can they expect from you when they hire you or do they do business with you? Concrete review of experience and studies also applies.
- Experience: Updated and also what detail you did for that company or sector / products of the organization and your possible participation in the value chain.
- Education: Must be up to date.
- Aptitudes: Ask your close contacts to validate them; Obviously with anticipation relates in which you consider you have really developed.
- Achievements: Certifications, courses or awards that you think you should mention.
- Interests: Follow groups or influencers that infer your interest to stay updated.
- Articles / Activity: Share information of interest. Show that you are “alive” in this network. If you can better still write one or another article of your own.
- Recommendations: Ask your contacts (managers, colleagues, clients, etc.) to make a public recommendation. Returns the own.
- Photo: Simple, this is not facebook. No photos on the beach, bar, or parties with friends.
The above recommendations have served thousands of professionals who have had the opportunity to even receive personal advice from Mr. Fernando Basto, which offers a personalized service to businessmen and executives, who wish to improve their results and also to replicate their work teams. these benefits.
About Fernando Basto Correa
Fernando Basto Correa is a creator and developer of technology-based companies www.internetizando.com Digital Agency, www.andeanwire.com Alliance of web portals for news and improvement of digital reputation, www.diplomadosempresariales.com Customized training for companies, among other.
Expert in marketing and digital strategy with more than 19 years of experience. He also has extensive knowledge in the areas of information technology, business administration, marketing, costs, programming, business valuation, marketing ROI and Entrepreneurship. He has been an important media writer and author of the book “The sale by internet and individualized products” and even legal expert in cases related to tics and the Internet. International Lecturer and Permanent Lecturer in postgraduate programs (MBA, Master’s and Specialization), continuous and undergraduate training of the most important Universities in Latin America. www.fernandobasto.com // https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandobasto