Preston based Leyland Physiotherapy are delighted to offer online appointments to clients unable to visit their local clinic during the Covid-19 Coronavirus lockdown.
Don’t suffer in silence.
Our expert team are able to help you using the secure online service Zoom. This allows us to:
- Visually and verbally assess the treatment required
- Provide a diagnosis
- Advise the best treatment for your problem and include a bespoke exercise programme
How it works…
- Contact us to arrange a call-back, where we will assess your needs and arrange an appointment.
- A link to download Zoom (a free piece of software) will be provided.
- Using Zoom you will undertake a secure online meeting with an expert physiotherapist trained to help you.
- Payment is made by credit/debit card or through BACS.
- Back and neck pain
- Joint pain including OA
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Sports injuries eg: Runners knee
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Headaches and dizziness
- Plantar fasciitis
- Stroke rehabilitation
Managing Director Michelle Kinney says “This will be a valuable service to the community especially to vulnerable patients who may not feel comfortable leaving their home. We have already undertaken a number of appointments gaining positive feedback from service users. Whilst the Zoom consultations will not replace a hands on physiotherapy session, we are able to assess, diagnose and provide a treatment plan to aid recovery.”
For more information, please visit https://www.leylandphysio.co.uk/
Leyland Physiotherapy was established in 1982. All of our physiotherapists are Chartered. This means we are governed by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy thereby meeting professional standards and adhering to the CSP’s Rules of Professional Conduct. All physios are also registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, an independent, UK-wide health regulator.
Company Name: Leyland Physiotherapy
Contact Person: Media Relations
Phone: 01772 435235
Address:83 Bow Lane
Country: United Kingdom