The old adage stands true, it takes cash to care. KEG Financial, Inc. is conscious of this and aims to service as many qualified individuals and businesses as possible, in keeping with their vision of Building Wealth and Communities Together.
We are an International Commercial Finance Consulting Firm consisting of partners with over 20 years of combined industry experience that have set them apart and made them leaders in the commercial real estate finance industry. It’s Principals are Kendall McKnight, President and CEO, Myra McKnight MBA, VP of Customer Relations, Ed Reynolds, Director of Business Development and Managing Partner and LaJeanna McKnight, Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
At KEG Financial, Inc. we always put our customers first by furnishing them with first class Customer Service and tailoring products to suit their individual needs. We are on record as providing more options for investment than many other brokers.
At KEG Financial, Inc. we have a simple formula to ensure success. We meet with each potential client to assess their need or concept. We do our necessary research and discovery. The next step is to sign an NDA to ensure total confidentiality. The Project Proposal is then submitted for extensive review. Once the financing is approved, we work out the best payment terms with the client that will ensure they meet their goals in the best way possible. Our monitoring and evaluation do not end there, we do our best to follow through on the project to its completion.
Our methodology is thorough and ensures success which is ideal for both us and our client. This ensures that our clients refer many of their friends over the years and has helped to give us a steady flow of clients over the years.
As the global economy expands and similarly opportunities, we realize that the demand for commercial real estate is expanding at a fast rate. In response to this heightened demand, we have developed a suite of products to meet any of our client’s needs, big or small:
• Conventional Loans with fixed interest rates and terms of 10 to 30 years that amortize over the life of the loan.
• CMBS Loans with fixed interest rates that offer you lower than usual rates in exchange for prepayment limitations. Also offered with terms of 10 to 30 years
• SBA Loans backed by the government allow small businesses to qualify for favorable loan terms with stable interest rates so they can invest in their futures.
• Bridge Loans to help with your short-term funding needs when you are looking to turn a property or improve it.
• Construction Loans with clearly identified milestones to help you define and pace your project.
• Mezzanine and Equity Financing, provides you access to investments and hybrid loan products, for when you need deeper investment than simple lending can provide.
• International Financing brings together the wealth funds and high net worth international investors you need to put together projects with a truly global scope.
Whilst we work hard to ensure our success along with that of our clients, philanthropy is not lost on us. KEG-Financial, Inc. believes in supporting the communities in which we live and work. In this spirit, we contribute a percentage of our annual profits to the following philanthropic and advocacy groups. We encourage you to learn more about each organization and to contribute to these important causes.
Our Charitable Organizations we support include YMCA, United Way Worldwide, United States Golf Association, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Feeding America, Better One Better Two Relationship Academy & Empowerment Center, Inc. and WES Foundation Fundamental Football Camp. By choosing us, you are choosing them. Call us now for a free consultation.
For more information, please visit www.kegfinancial.com
Company Name: KEG Financial, Inc
Contact Person: Media Relations
Country: United States