Huntington Beach, CA & Prairie du Chien, WI – May 11, 2020 – As the dust clears from the Q1 2020 race season, racers for MRT, motoracetire.com found success at the finish line, proving MRT quality helps them through the most challenging terrains! Most racers are using the perfect combination of tire and wheel with MRT tires and Muscle Race wheels.
Here’s the line-up of Q1 racers successes:
Southern Rock Racing Series
- 1st Place: Paul Wolff: “MRT tires had our Can Am hooked up!” exclaimed Wolff.
CRRS (Central Rock Racing Series)
- 1st: Paul Wolff: “These MRT Crawlers were hooked up all day long. We had zero tire failures on a course that mangled many tires”
Dirt Series Rd 2
- 1st Place, Tyler Krasel: U10 – 1000; Open Class
W.E. Rock West Series
- 1st place: Jax Bernal (5 years old)
- 3rd Place: Billy Long “Thank you MotoRaceTire, for providing me with a tire that even I can’t destroy! I have gone 6 races using these tires and I have not had a single flat. The only tire failure we had was due to a wheel failure but the tire was still intact! Great work MRT!”
King of Hammers (KOH)
Referred to as one of the toughest races in the world, just finishing the race is a huge accomplishment. MRT had racers participating in 4 classes of races: 4900:UTV; 4800: Customer Cars; 4600:Jeep and 4400 Customer Car. In the UTV class, MRT had a total of 12 UTV race teams and almost half of those racers completed the course.
- 5th Place: Wolff Brothers
- Nathan Wolf: “The MRT 35s were lightweight which helped in the high -speed desert sections and were incredibly tough in the rocks. I was very impressed.”
- Wolff Racing: “Thanks again for all the MRT help! We ran the 35 inch race tire and loved it. Lightweight yet it had a ridiculous amount of traction in the rocks!”
- 10th Place: Nick Turner
- “Huge shoutout to my tire sponsor “MotoRaceTire! These 33” tires took a beating at KOH. I ran the same set of tires through pre-running, qualifying and the main race and not one flat or issue of ANY kind!” exclaimed Nick Turner.
- 24th Place: John Duckworth
- 28th Place: Justin Barth
- 33rd Place: Matt Zeiler
- 3rd Place, Production 1000 class: Clayton Winiecki
- 3rd Place, 1000 Stock class: Clayton Winiecki
Clayton Wineicki, WORCs
- Youth Class: Jedi Jack Mamelli finished 8th!
- 9th Place: Pro Unlimited Class: Billy Long
As the racing season gears for re-opening, and as more and more UTV enthusiasts head to the great outdoors for adventure, MRT and Muscle Race wheels warehouses are open and fully stocked!
MRT’s attention to quality with MRT Race Series tires and Muscle Race wheels is revolutionizing racers performance! MRT racers accomplishments are due to the performance of MRT’s tires with Kevlar Armor Belt anti-puncture durability – this gives MRT drivers the confidence to tackle tough terrains and weather conditions. The Pro Amor / MRT Race Series tires are built using triple belt Kevlar, QUAD belt Kevlar, Apex Bead Grip and sticky tread compound, which results in anti-puncture performance and durability to withstand the most extreme weather conditions and the toughest terrains.
“We are proud of our racers and their performance! Our motto ‘Quality When You Need It’ is proven again and again on these courses. These tires and wheels pass the strictest of tests and scrutiny before they are released. It’s this focus that allows drivers to race with confidence. We accredit the Kevlar Armor Belt as the strongest best traction UTV tires on the market. And our continued innovation ensures our tires are always able to succeed through the toughest challenges,” according to Mark Thornburg, president MRT.
About MRT & Muscle Race Wheel:
MRT, MotoRaceTire.com, is the leader in delivering the highest quality and most innovative tires on the market today. The Pro Amor / MRT Race Series tires, are created by working closely with race teams and mechanical CAD aided testing, MRT continuously develops new leading tire technology including the first and only Kevlar Race Tire using Kevlar Armor Belt. These tires are lightweight and designed to provide run flat protection combined with strength and speed on the track. MRT Kevlar Armor Belt quality is designed and built to outlast the competition. Guaranteed and backed by MRT’s Continuous Improvement Warranty program.
Muscle Race wheels are the lightest, strongest wheels on the market. These high precision light weight forged and flow form UTV wheels carry up to 2000 lb load rating. Muscle Wheels outperform cast wheel competitors and are available in the sizes and back spacers that all racers require and are podium proven!
MRT t/ Muscle Race wheels are tested in ALL race conditions, and components are modified based on driver’s feedback and tire/wheel performance. This attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement is why MRT provides the best race tire and wheel combination now and will continue to provide this winning combination for all race and riding conditions.
Pro Armor: www.proarmor.com
Company Name: MRT
Contact Person: Media Relations
City: Huntington Beach
Country: United States