Living BIZ launches new heart medical device: “WIWE”
LEADING health business Living BIZ is continuing to lead assessments of heart conditions by announcing the sale of the WIWE medical device in Australia through it’s business myWIWE.
In 2017 WIWE Australia lodge with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration to have the WIWE, a Class IIa diagnostic medical device approved to be supplied in Australia as a device to monitor heart disease and related issues such as heart attacks, strokes and cardiac arrest.
The size of a credit card, the WIWE provides the following benefits:
- WIWE records a clinical-grade ECG anywhere, anytime and evaluates it without any help from a clinician within 60 seconds.
- WIWE reports are stored on your smart device in the health journal and available to be seen on the installed app.
- WIWE results can be shared as a PDF with family members, your GP or clinicians.
- Arrhythmia, stroke and sudden cardiac arrest risk assessment, blood oxygen and heart rate measurements are provided with the WIWE Risk Assessment.
- The WIWE is a one-time investment with no evaluation fees and with a 2 year warranty makes the WIWE affordable.
- The WIWE is recommended by specialist, with a 98.69% accuracy and 14 days money-back guarantee the WIWE is reliable.
Heart disease is one of Australian’s biggest killers with heart attacks costing $25,000 in direct health costs and $281,000 in total costs according to the Access Economics. The economic costs of heart attack and chest pain (Acute Coronary Syndrome). Canberra: Access Economics, 2009 report.
The WIWE is available for purchase for only A$499 with FREE Shipping in Australia and a number of payment options such as PayPal and AfterPay the WIWE may be the only device to save your life.
To learn more about the WIWE or to purchase, please visit https://mywiwe.com.au
For more information please contact:
Jason De Mamiel
1300 MY WIWE (1300 699 493)
myWIWE is the leading provider of the WIWE medical device in Australia. The WIWE provides a risk report on the possibilities of having a heart attack, stroke or cardiac arrest utilising your smart device taking only 60 seconds to record. Learn more at mywiwe.com.au.