October 30, 2018 – Natural Area Rugs (http://naturalarearugs.com/) a company that specializes in the production of custom rugs made from natural fibers, announced a clearance sale of up to 80% on their products.
Natural Area Rugs is a California-based company that specializes in producing and selling custom and contemporary rugs made from materials like sisal, seagrass, jute, wool, and leather. The company also produces mix-fiber rugs as well. For instance, vintage oriental rugs can be made from polypropylene, polyester, cotton, silk, and wool, while wool can be mixed with sisal or made into shag rugs.
Rugs made from natural fibers are more advantageous than synthetic rugs for various reasons. They cost relatively less money, the colors they come in are easier to match with other colors, regardless of whether they are synthetic or not and natural fibers have a better feel to them than most synthetic materials.
Products that will be included in the sale include rugs made of the following materials:
- Sisal: Sisal is a popular material for rugs because it’s durable, strong, cheap and easy to clean. When woven together, however, it’s quite coarse.
- Seagrass: This type of rug is just as durable as leather and can be used in places with high foot traffic such as hallways. The extra advantage they offer is a natural waxy coating that is impenetrable to water and stains.
- Jute: Like sisal, Jute creates very rough and durable rugs. However, it’s also a material that can be easily woven together with other materials, so that it can be soft if necessary. It’s a great alternative for people with a wool allergy.
- Wool: This is the most popular rug material. It’s soft and absorbent, making it receptive to dyes. Because it’s so thick, it repels liquids but absorbs moisture over time, and should be kept away from humid areas. They should be professionally cleaned when possible.
- Leather: Leather is a similarly easy material to dye, but is more durable than wool. They can take a lot of foot traffic and work very well for pet owners and homeowners that deal with a lot of visitors.
- Vintage oriental: These carpets provide a little bit of history with every shade of color they offer. They offer longevity, richer colors and natural tonal changes that are impossible to recreate.
- Shag: Shag rugs are great because they are easy to match with other colors, but do note that they are relatively difficult to clean.
- Carpet stair treads.
The sale will take place on Natural Area Rugs’ warehouse at 3737 S. Santa Fe Ave, Vernon CA, 90058 between November 7-8, 2019 from 10 AM to 5 PM. There will be lots of ample on-site parking for all visitors.
Anyone that would rather do their shopping from home can also enjoy the sale, which will also be active on the website (https://www.naturalarearugs.com) at the same time. (Please remove this – we will have a promotion on the website but not necessarily same promo as the warehouse sale)
The sale runs from 50% to 80% on all products on sale, and visitors will be able to pay for products either via debit or credit card.