New York, NY – UsableNet, a leading provider of Accessibility Technology and Services has revealed, via its research, that 313 US retailers were subject to ADA Web Accessibility fillings during the first 6 months of 2018.
A free copy of the report and infographic can be downloaded here.
Highlights from the report below:
• In the first half of 2018, there were a total of 1,054 cases reported which is nearly double the number of reported cases in the second half of 2017.
• There are two main geographic locations where the majority of cases are being filed: New York and Florida.
• New York saw a 113% increase in litigation from July 2017 to July 2018.
• There are four main industries being targeted; Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Food Services, and Banking & Financial
• With over 400 law firms defending the cases, there are six top law firms who defend 25% of the reported cases.
A leading name in web accessibility for retailers, the company has been building on its Technology and UX experience for more than 17 years to offer world class solutions to companies to address Accessibility.
Company Name: UsableNet
Contact Person: Samantha Post
Phone: 212 965 5388
Country: United States